Top your Ramadan meal off with this delicious and refreshing treat.
- 1 cantaloupe, grated
- 9 Ounce nata de coco
- 8 Cup or one 2-liter bottle Coca-Cola
- ice cubes
- Total Time: 15 min
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Place grated cantaloupe and nata de coco into a bowl with ice cubes. Pour Coca-Cola over the mixture and serve.
More on Journey
- Big Game Refreshment: Watermelon Strawberry POWERADE Punch
- JourneyxJourney: The Coca-Cola Company Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
- Shake, Sparkle & Stir: A Mixologist Showdown Featuring Coca-Cola Products
- Eat Your Heart Out: 9 Heart-Shaped Valentine's Day Recipes