Top your Ramadan meal off with this delicious and refreshing treat.
- 1 cantaloupe, grated
- 9 Ounce nata de coco
- 8 Cup or one 2-liter bottle Coca-Cola
- ice cubes
- Total Time: 15 min
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Place grated cantaloupe and nata de coco into a bowl with ice cubes. Pour Coca-Cola over the mixture and serve.
More on Journey
- The Story of a Charleston, S.C. Restaurant and its Legendary Coca-Cola Cake
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Hot Dogs, Cold Coca-Cola: Step Inside George’s, a 65-Year-Old Chicago Institution
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives