The essential electrolytes in ZICO and the rich lycopene content of the watermelon, along with the omega-3 fatty acids in the chia seeds, are thought to contribute to skin health. Erin Palinski-Wade, R.D. is a nutritionist based in New Jersey.
- 1/2 Cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 Cup fresh watermelon, cubed
- 1/4 Cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup Cup plain, lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Cup ZICO Pineapple Pure Premium Coconut Water
- 1/2 Cup ice
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- Total Time: 6 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender then blend on high until smooth. Serve chilled.