A small town square in Naples, Italy, comes to life when famous chef Simone Rugiati creates a flash dining room and invites passersby to join him. After setting a makeshift table and posting a simple sign that says, “Let’s Eat Together,” all that’s left is to wait.
Watch the video to see what happens at the Coca-Cola Happiness Table.
More on Journey
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- Coke’s Smaller Packages Soften Blow of Philly Beverage Tax for Shoppers and Store Owners
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Variety Rules: Coca-Cola Germany Gives People More Choices with Mix & Match Crates