- 3 Cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- .5 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- .5 Cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (I like Nutella)
- 15 standard cinnamon graham cracker sheets
- 2.5 Cup thinly sliced strawberries
- Total Time: 6 hr 20 min
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Line an 8 by 8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and set aside. Combine the cream, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large bowl and mix with an electric mixer until soft peaks form, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a clean bowl and gently fold in the chocolate-hazelnut spread. Be careful not to mix too aggressively or your cream will deflate. Line the prepared pan with graham crackers. You may have to break a few pieces to get them to fit just right. Top with a thick layer of chocolate hazelnut whipped cream. Next, place 1 cup sliced strawberries over the cream evenly—they should sink in a bit. Repeat the layering process twice, ending with cream. Your cake will have 3 layers of graham crackers, 3 layers of cream, and 2 layers of strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Garnish with the remaining sliced strawberries and cut into 1-inch slices.
Makes about 20 servings.
Excerpted from No Bake Makery: More Than 80 Two-Bite Treats Made With Lovin’, Not An Oven, by Cristina Suarez Krumsick (Grand Central Life and Style, May 2013, $20).
More on Journey
- What Do Coca-Cola, Cracker Barrel, Cake and Camouflage Have in Common? Supporting Service Members, Naturally.
- Coca-Cola Glazed Brie Pastry Puffs
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness
- Watch: Artist Makes Custom Chandeliers for Chick-fil-A Using Glass Coca-Cola Bottles
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia