This family favorite was submitted by Barb Green of Plymouth, Minnesota. "Our family loves the gravy, so I do double the mushroom soup and the Coke."
- 1 beef roast
- 1 Can Coca-Cola
- 2 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix
- Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Place roast in pan. Mix all other ingredients together and pour over roast. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 325 degrees for about 3-4 hours.
More on Journey
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- Movies, Friends and a Little Attitude: 8 Ways to Throw a Blockbuster Party on Hollywood’s Big Night
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives
- Easy Bistro: From Coke Bottling Plant to Hip Chattanooga Eatery