This family favorite was submitted by Barb Green of Plymouth, Minnesota. "Our family loves the gravy, so I do double the mushroom soup and the Coke."
- 1 beef roast
- 2 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix
- Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Place roast in pan. Mix all other ingredients together and pour over roast. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 325 degrees for about 3-4 hours.
More on Journey
- Georgia’s Porch Light Latin Kitchen Rallies for Puerto Rican Hurricane Relief
- RAIN and CARE Scale Water Smart Agriculture in Ghana, Malawi and Mali
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
- 2016 Sustainability Report: Agriculture Infographic