This family favorite was submitted by Barb Green of Plymouth, Minnesota. "Our family loves the gravy, so I do double the mushroom soup and the Coke."
- 1 beef roast
- 2 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix
- Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Place roast in pan. Mix all other ingredients together and pour over roast. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 325 degrees for about 3-4 hours.
More on Journey
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- 'Gold Meets Golden' Menu: Dishes and Medals from Chef Cat Cora
Gifts That Keep On Giving: 12
Coca-ColaJourney Holiday Stories from Seasons Past
- An 'Infatuation' With Food and Music: Andrew Steinthal's Journey From Record Exec to Startup Success
A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the