This family favorite was submitted by Barb Green of Plymouth, Minnesota. "Our family loves the gravy, so I do double the mushroom soup and the Coke."
- 1 beef roast
- 2 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix
- Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Place roast in pan. Mix all other ingredients together and pour over roast. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 325 degrees for about 3-4 hours.
More on Journey
Coca-ColaCherry Spice Cake Will Turn Fruitcake Haters Into Fruitcake Lovers
- A Foodie's Guide to Brooklyn, N.Y.
Watch: Artist Makes Custom Chandeliers for Chick-fil-A Using Glass
- Going Big in Dallas: 15 Insider Tips on Traveling to Texas
This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of