The staff at Coca-Cola Conversations pulled this 1965 Sprite holiday recipe from the archives.
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 120 Ounce Sprite
- Total Time: 10 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine all ingredients except Sprite. Add food coloring, if desired. Chill. Add cold Sprite just before serving. If desired, add 1 part blended whiskey to 5 parts punch. Also good with brandy or rum.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- Carhop To It: 5 Classic American Drive-In Restaurants
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- Nathan's Famous Turns 100: From Coney Island Hot Dog Stand to International Empire