The staff at Coca-Cola Conversations pulled this 1965 Sprite holiday recipe from the archives.
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 120 Ounce Sprite
- Total Time: 10 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine all ingredients except Sprite. Add food coloring, if desired. Chill. Add cold Sprite just before serving. If desired, add 1 part blended whiskey to 5 parts punch. Also good with brandy or rum.
More on Journey
- Shake, Sparkle & Stir: A Mixologist Showdown Featuring Coca-Cola Products
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
- Pay Like a Boss With Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story
- What Do Coca-Cola, Cracker Barrel, Cake and Camouflage Have in Common? Supporting Service Members, Naturally.