Packed full of potassium, vitamin C and omega-3 fatty acids, this delicious smoothie may help with stress relief and boost hydration. This recipe is courtesy of Erin Palinski-Wade, R.D., a nutritionist based in New Jersey.
- 1/2 Cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 Cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1/4 Cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 Cup plain, lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Cup ZICO Pineapple Pure Premium Coconut Water
- 1/2 Cup ice
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- Total Time: 6 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender then blend on high until smooth. Serve chilled.