This recipe was part of a collection of Sprite recipes and was originally part of a 1967 holiday advertisement.
- 2 Quart cranberry juice
- 6 Ounce frozen Minute Maid Lemonade Concentrate
- 1/2 Cup maraschino cherry juice
- 5 Bottle 12-ounce well-chilled Sprite
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine all ingredients. Serve over ice in punch bowl. Garnish with lemon slice, orange wedge and maraschino cherry alternated on cocktail picks.
More on Journey
- Nathan's Famous Turns 100: From Coney Island Hot Dog Stand to International Empire
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- JourneyxJourney: The Coca-Cola Company Embarks on Cross-Country Storytelling Road Trip
- #JxJNashville: Meet the Characters of Music City