This recipe was part of a collection of Sprite recipes and was originally part of a 1967 holiday advertisement.
- 2 Quart cranberry juice
- 6 Ounce frozen Minute Maid Lemonade Concentrate
- 1/2 Cup maraschino cherry juice
- 5 Bottle 12-ounce well-chilled Sprite
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine all ingredients. Serve over ice in punch bowl. Garnish with lemon slice, orange wedge and maraschino cherry alternated on cocktail picks.
More on Journey
- An 'Infatuation' With Food and Music: Andrew Steinthal's Journey From Record Exec to Startup Success
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- From Acai to Brigadeiro: 8 Must-Try Brazilian Foods
Pay Like a Boss With
Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously