This recipe was part of a collection of Sprite recipes and was originally part of a 1967 holiday advertisement.
- 2 Quart cranberry juice
- 6 Ounce frozen Minute Maid Lemonade Concentrate
- 1/2 Cup maraschino cherry juice
- 5 Bottle 12-ounce well-chilled Sprite
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine all ingredients. Serve over ice in punch bowl. Garnish with lemon slice, orange wedge and maraschino cherry alternated on cocktail picks.
More on Journey
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness
- What Do Coca-Cola, Cracker Barrel, Cake and Camouflage Have in Common? Supporting Service Members, Naturally.
- Pay Like a Boss With Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story
- Chefs Aarón Sánchez, Roblé Ali Dish On Why Coca-Cola Complements Any Meal