This recipe was part of a collection of Sprite recipes and was originally part of a 1967 holiday advertisement.
- 2 Quart cranberry juice
- 6 Ounce frozen Minute Maid Lemonade Concentrate
- 1/2 Cup maraschino cherry juice
- 5 Bottle 12-ounce well-chilled Sprite
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine all ingredients. Serve over ice in punch bowl. Garnish with lemon slice, orange wedge and maraschino cherry alternated on cocktail picks.
More on Journey
A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the
- The Big Business of Beef Jerky: How a Snack Food Once Eaten by Pirates and Hunter-Gatherers Became the Darling of the Gourmet Food World
- 2016 Sustainability Report: Agriculture Infographic
- An 'Infatuation' With Food and Music: Andrew Steinthal's Journey From Record Exec to Startup Success
Chefs Aarón Sánchez, Roblé Ali Dish On Why
Coca-ColaComplements Any Meal