Alex Evjen, a Pinterest superstar stylist and art director for A.V.E. Style, shared this recipe as part of her home décor collaboration with #cokestyle. See how she decked the halls with Coca-Cola this holiday season in our our exclusive photo gallery.
- 2 Bag white chocolate chips
- pretzel sticks
- dried cranberries
- shelled pistachios
- slivered almonds
- Total Time: N/A
- Prep Time: N/A
- Cook Time: N/A
- In a large bowl, melt chocolate chips in microwave per instructions on the bag. Carefully stir in enough pretzels, cranberries, pistachios and almonds until everything is well coated. Place large sheets of parchment paper on countertop. Pour out onto paper and spread the mixture out to desired thickness. Allow bark to cool completely. Break into pieces for serving. Store in an airtight container.
More on Journey
- DIY Coca-Cola Advent Candles
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- The 21st Century Evolution of Model Railroading
- Answers to Your Holidays Stress: What Research Tells Us About Getting it All Done
- Claus Clothes: The Many Suits of Santa and the Jolliness That Unites Them All