- 1 Cup recently brewed coffee (I use Colombian by Green Mountain Coffee® in my Keurig® brewer)
- 0.25 Cup raw cane sugar
- 0.5 a vanilla bean, split in half lengthwise
- Total Time: 3 hr 35 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 30 min
Pour the recently brewed coffee into a shallow container with a lid. Stir cane sugar into the coffee until completely dissolved.
Stir in the
Coca-Colaand toss in the vanilla bean. Place the container in the freezer for an hour. After an hour, take a fork and scrape any ice crystals that have formed. Place the container back into the freezer and scrape the ice every 30 minutes until the granita is light and fluffy. Serve in glasses and enjoy!
More on Journey
- Food Courts for Foodies: Why Food Halls Are a Hit With Urban Dwellers
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- RAIN and CARE Scale Water Smart Agriculture in Ghana, Malawi and Mali
Find Your Match:
Coca-ColaFreestyle Food Pairings Make Your Meals Pop
- 'Gold Meets Golden' Menu: Dishes and Medals from Chef Cat Cora