This St. Patrick’s Day we’re bringing the luck of the Irish to your kitchen. To help you prep a festive feast, we put together a full menu of
Coca-Cola-inspired St. Paddy's Day recipes that will have your guests wanting to kiss the cook (even if you’re not Irish). Eva Marie Kosmas shares her recipe for this Irish classic that pairs well with dishes both sweet and savory.
BreakfastLauren Grier's stuffed french toast. It'll have your taste buds dancin' an Irish jig.
Eva Marie Kosmas
DessertKit Graham's fun, easy recipe. Add green food dye and sprinkles to really get in the spirit.
More on Journey
- The Story of a Charleston, S.C. Restaurant and its Legendary Coca-Cola Cake
- Easy Bistro: From Coke Bottling Plant to Hip Chattanooga Eatery
- Nathan's Famous Turns 100: From Coney Island Hot Dog Stand to International Empire
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia