This St. Patrick’s Day we’re bringing the luck of the Irish to your kitchen. To help you prep a festive feast, we put together a full menu of
Coca-Cola-inspired St. Paddy's Day recipes that will have your guests wanting to kiss the cook (even if you’re not Irish). Eva Marie Kosmas shares her recipe for this Irish classic that pairs well with dishes both sweet and savory.
BreakfastLauren Grier's stuffed french toast. It'll have your taste buds dancin' an Irish jig.
Eva Marie Kosmas
DessertKit Graham's fun, easy recipe. Add green food dye and sprinkles to really get in the spirit.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- From Acai to Brigadeiro: 8 Must-Try Brazilian Foods
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City
- #JxJNashville: Meet the Characters of Music City
- Pay Like a Boss With Coca-Cola’s BillBoss: An Internal Innovation Story