This week's contest features another quirky advertisement from the 1950s. This poster from the Winter of 1953 features disembodied hands and bottles of Coca-Cola. Your assignment is to develop a creative caption to accompany the image by 5pm on Wednesday, April 8. A winner will be announced on Thursday, April 9.
Good luck to all.
More on Journey
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)