This week's contest features another quirky advertisement from the 1950s. This poster from the Winter of 1953 features disembodied hands and bottles of Coca-Cola. Your assignment is to develop a creative caption to accompany the image by 5pm on Wednesday, April 8. A winner will be announced on Thursday, April 9.
Good luck to all.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola