For this week's caption contest, I have selected a 1928 photograph from Holland that shows a group of children at a costume party that was sponsored by the Coca-Cola bottler in Haarlem. The photo also shows some great advertising pieces that any collector would love to acquire.
Your challenge is to submit a witty caption for this photo before 5pm on Wednesday, March 18. A winner will be announced on Thursday, March 19. Good luck to all!
More on Journey
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)