For this week's contest, I have selected a cool photo from our collection. In the mid 1930s, this vehicle visited neighborhoods and provided samples of fountain Coca-Cola to the residents. I'll bet that truck was more popular than the ice cream man.
Your challenge is to submit a witty caption for this photograph by 5pm on April 22. A winner will be announced on April 23.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement