For this week's contest, I have chosen a piece of original art that was used to create a magazine ad for Coca-Cola that appeared in Life Magazine in January, 1946. The young crooner featured in this scene appears to have generated a mixed reaction from his audience.
Your challenge is to submit a witty caption for this advertisement before 5pm on April 15-Tax Day for many of us. We will announce a winner on Thursday, April 16.
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals