For this week's contest, I have chosen a piece of original art that was used to create a magazine ad for Coca-Cola that appeared in Life Magazine in January, 1946. The young crooner featured in this scene appears to have generated a mixed reaction from his audience.
Your challenge is to submit a witty caption for this advertisement before 5pm on April 15-Tax Day for many of us. We will announce a winner on Thursday, April 16.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals