Coca-Cola salespeople are known for their resourcefulness in getting our products to customers, regardless of where they are located.In this 1964 photograph, a salesman uses a cable car to make his delivery to a cafe 1,000 feet above Bray, a holiday resort in Ireland.
You are invited to submit a clever caption for this photo. Deadline for submissions is Wednesday, March 11 at 5pm. A winner will be selected on Thursday, March 12.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize