Coca-Cola salespeople are known for their resourcefulness in getting our products to customers, regardless of where they are located.In this 1964 photograph, a salesman uses a cable car to make his delivery to a cafe 1,000 feet above Bray, a holiday resort in Ireland.
You are invited to submit a clever caption for this photo. Deadline for submissions is Wednesday, March 11 at 5pm. A winner will be selected on Thursday, March 12.
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961