For this week's contest, I have selected a photograph from our collection that shows an early delivery truck in Knoxville, Tennessee in 1909. According to records in the Archives, this truck, produced by the Rapid Motor vehicle Company in Michigan, was the first truck in the city of Knoxville.
Your challenge is to create a witty caption for this photograph by 5pm on May 20. A winner will be announced on May 21. A small gift from our prizecloset will be the reward for the winning entry. Good luck to all.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize