For this week's contest,I have selected another photograph of a 1936 delivery vehicle, except that this one has a very unusual cargo. The truck comes from the Michigan City, Indiana Bottling Plant and is loaded with boys from the local YMCA whose memberships were purchased with proceeds from the sale of Coca-Cola at the Y.
Your challenge is to create a witty caption for this photograph before 5pm on Wednesday, May 27. A winner will be announced on May 28.
Let the entries begin!
More on Journey
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler