In 1920, there were a series of cartoon illustrations used for magazine advertising that depicted life in small towns.The ad shown here captured the annual arrival of the circus-a big event in any community.
Your challenge is to create a caption for the ad and submit it by 5pm on May 13. We will announce a winner on May 14.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)