While it was a little tough to pick which Coca-Cola uniforms to share with you for our fun Coca-Cola employee fashion of the 1970s week, this one easily made the cut. The vest spoke for itself. Since we've got most of these uniforms in our collection, Justine and Lynn Watson-Powers have volunteered to model them for our blog readers! We'll share those pictures along with our final vote on Friday where you can pick your favorite one.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961