While it was a little tough to pick which Coca-Cola uniforms to share with you for our fun Coca-Cola employee fashion of the 1970s week, this one easily made the cut. The vest spoke for itself. Since we've got most of these uniforms in our collection, Justine and Lynn Watson-Powers have volunteered to model them for our blog readers! We'll share those pictures along with our final vote on Friday where you can pick your favorite one.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times