The last look of the 1970s to share is this one which highlights the "trucker caps" and jackets. My favorite picture in this lineup is the one with the shades, of course. So, there you have them all: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and this is Part 4. We'll look for your vote tomorrow on which is your favorite. Who knows, maybe we'll bring them back!
More on Journey
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership