The last look of the 1970s to share is this one which highlights the "trucker caps" and jackets. My favorite picture in this lineup is the one with the shades, of course. So, there you have them all: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and this is Part 4. We'll look for your vote tomorrow on which is your favorite. Who knows, maybe we'll bring them back!
More on Journey
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy