Thin slices of orange and candied ginger are the merry holiday treats in this sparkly, golden take on sangria.
Mocktail to Cocktail: Add ½ ounce Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur to each serving or 2 ounces to the whole pitcher.
- 1 orange, thinly sliced into rings
- 1/4 Cup candied ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 Cup ice cubes
- 40 Ounce Seagram's Ginger Ale
- Total Time: N/A
- Prep Time: N/A
- Cook Time: N/A
- Place half of the orange rings, ginger and ice in the bottom of a pitcher. Pour in half of the ginger ale; add remaining orange, ginger and ice. Slowly pour in remaining ginger ale and serve.
More on Journey
Coca-ColaLaunch Beverage Pairing Meal Kits
Kalimotxo: The Popular Spanish Sipper Made with
- Working to Help Train More Than 100,000 Sugarcane Farmers in India
- An 'Infatuation' With Food and Music: Andrew Steinthal's Journey From Record Exec to Startup Success
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings