I recently had to do some photo research for a project I was working on and I wanted to share a great source for photography about and featuring Coca-Cola. I have to admit up front that I worked for the Atlanta History Center for more that 10 years before I joined The Coca-Cola Company, so I may be a bit biased, but I think after you see some of the sample photographs I pulled from the collection that you will agree they have some pretty cool stuff.
The photograph collection can be searched via a public web site called Album. There are hundreds of photographs that feature Coca-Cola that can be ordered or used for research. Take a visit if you get a chance.
The photos below are: (from left to right,) fleet of trucks from the Atlanta Coca-Cola Bottling Company; The Varsity, ca. 1940; display at the Southeastern Fair at Lakewood Fairgrounds.
More on Journey
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler