I am excited to write that I am about to travel to Shanghai China for the month of October to work at the Shanghai EXPO and then on for a week to work with our colleagues in Manilla Philippines. The Coca-Cola Company has a long history of sponsoring and activating World's Fairs and Expos. In fact I have blogged about our introduction of the first automatic fountain dispenser at the Chicago Exposition in 1933. As I see items related to the Archives or heritage of Coca-Cola, I will continue to put up photos and blog about them. If you happen to be in Shanghai, make sure to stop by the Coke Pavaillion at the EXPO to say 'Hi."
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again