I am excited to write that I am about to travel to Shanghai China for the month of October to work at the Shanghai EXPO and then on for a week to work with our colleagues in Manilla Philippines. The Coca-Cola Company has a long history of sponsoring and activating World's Fairs and Expos. In fact I have blogged about our introduction of the first automatic fountain dispenser at the Chicago Exposition in 1933. As I see items related to the Archives or heritage of Coca-Cola, I will continue to put up photos and blog about them. If you happen to be in Shanghai, make sure to stop by the Coke Pavaillion at the EXPO to say 'Hi."
More on Journey
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria