Meet Hendrick Botha, the man who has amassed what is considered to be the biggest collection of Coca-Cola memorabilia in South Africa! I got to interview him when I was in South Africa for Founders Week in May. The best part is the very end when we surprise him with a Coca-Cola gift for his collection!
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961