Happy Independence Day to those in the U.S.!
The week of July 4th is generally when the Collectors Club holds its international convention, so I’ve spent the 4th watching fireworks in cities from Chicago to Dallas.
So grab a cold Coke and head out to the fireworks display in your home town!
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria