Happy Independence Day to those in the U.S.!
The week of July 4th is generally when the Collectors Club holds its international convention, so I’ve spent the 4th watching fireworks in cities from Chicago to Dallas.
So grab a cold Coke and head out to the fireworks display in your home town!
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem