On May 8th, 1886, the Coca-Cola was first served at Jacobs' Pharmacy at 2 Marietta Street in Atlanta, Georgia. 127 years later I wanted to take a moment to echo the text in the ad, "The party's on - Have a Coke!" Here's to the next 127 years! ^TR
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit