Coca-Cola Conversations turns three today! When we began the blog three years ago, our goal was to open a two way conversation about the roles of our Company and brands in history, pop culture, art, cooking and collectibles. Over the last three years our team has written 632 blog post and received over 5,000 comments. Sense we began adding video content, our companion YouTube site now has more that 600,000 views.
We want to thank everyone who reads the blog and we will have some enhancements comming in the next few month as we prepare to celebrate the 125th anniversary of Coca-Cola on May 8th.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola