Coca-Cola Conversations turns three today! When we began the blog three years ago, our goal was to open a two way conversation about the roles of our Company and brands in history, pop culture, art, cooking and collectibles. Over the last three years our team has written 632 blog post and received over 5,000 comments. Sense we began adding video content, our companion YouTube site now has more that 600,000 views.
We want to thank everyone who reads the blog and we will have some enhancements comming in the next few month as we prepare to celebrate the 125th anniversary of Coca-Cola on May 8th.
More on Journey
- Meet Canada's Top Coca-Cola Collector
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- The Maple Leaf Forever: How Coca-Cola is Showing its Canadian Pride for Canada 150