Today, February 3rd, is Norman Rockwell's birthday. I posted a few weeks ago about the new painting by Rockwell that we had acquired, but I wanted to take the occasion of his birthday to spread the word that we are still looking for three of his paintings used for Coca-Cola ads in the 1920s and 1930s. We periodically spread the word about the missing artwork, so let us know if you have ever seen any of these three, and Happy Birthday Norman!
More on Journey
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York