Sunday is Easter, and I thought you’d enjoy this 1953 U.S. poster. This week, the Archives team and I are attending a Coca-Cola Collectors Club convention called Springtime in Atlanta, which ends with a banquet Saturday night. The convention has become part of my Easter tradition.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola