In honor of Mother’s Day, here are some scenes from a 1997 “Always Coca-Cola” commercial called “Super Mom.” Of course, all mothers are extraordinary, but the one in this commercial has the outfit to prove it! She transforms into a super hero, saves Earth from a meteor and still has time to change back into her everyday clothes before school is out. Her kids even call her “super” when she gives them each a Coke!
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)