I’ve learned that today is Skyscraper Day in the United States. Who knew?
To celebrate, here is a billboard from 1986. Notice anything different about the can of Coke in the picture? It’s a can of what people commonly call “new Coke.” But that’s a story for another day!
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion