In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, I thought you’d like to see this photo from 1952 of one our Coke trucks in Ireland. Look closely and you can see Blarney Castle near Cork in the background!
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit