In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, I thought you’d like to see this photo from 1952 of one our Coke trucks in Ireland. Look closely and you can see Blarney Castle near Cork in the background!
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display