June 21st is the Summer Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere so we will be enjoying our longest day of the year. Here in Atlanta, we are looking at over 14 hours 24 minutes of sunlight today. That should be enough time to get everything done!
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History