Our US readers know the significance of April 15th - all Income Taxes have to be filed and paid. In 1965, the Company poked a little fun at the ritual amount of work and worry in preparing the tax statements. I hope our American readers enjoy their "simple deduction" as the ad indicates.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler