If you’re not familiar with Thanksgiving in Canada, it celebrates a bountiful harvest and is a day to come together to give thanks.
For those in the U.S., I’ll be wishing you a happy day at the end of November. I’ve learned the difference in timing (the second Monday in October for Canada vs. the fourth Thursday in November for the U.S.) is due to geography: Autumn starts earlier in Canada than in America!
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize