If you’re not familiar with Thanksgiving in Canada, it celebrates a bountiful harvest and is a day to come together to give thanks.
For those in the U.S., I’ll be wishing you a happy day at the end of November. I’ve learned the difference in timing (the second Monday in October for Canada vs. the fourth Thursday in November for the U.S.) is due to geography: Autumn starts earlier in Canada than in America!
More on Journey
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961