The essential electrolytes in ZICO and the rich lycopene content of the watermelon, along with the omega-3 fatty acids in the chia seeds, are thought to contribute to skin health. Erin Palinski-Wade, R.D. is a nutritionist based in New Jersey.
- 1/2 Cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 Cup fresh watermelon, cubed
- 1/4 Cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup Cup plain, lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Cup ZICO Pineapple Pure Premium Coconut Water
- 1/2 Cup ice
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- Total Time: 6 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender then blend on high until smooth. Serve chilled.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- Hot Dogs, Cold Coca-Cola: Step Inside George’s, a 65-Year-Old Chicago Institution
- What Do Coca-Cola, Cracker Barrel, Cake and Camouflage Have in Common? Supporting Service Members, Naturally.
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta