One of the more unusual items we have in our collection is a red dress worn by Heidi Klum last year during fashion week supporting the Diet Coke Heart Truth campaign. February is national Heart Heath month and so we loaned our red dress in to the Diet Coke team to be displayed as part of an exhibit in our employee center on the Diet Coke Capture the Flag program.
To celebrate valenties day, as employees entered the building at Coke headquarters in Atlanta today, we all received a special contour aluminum Heart Truth Diet Coke can and a great heart pin.
Last week, singer Natasha Bedingfield performed her new single and wore the red dress at Red Dress Show opening New York fashion week this year, I hope that dress will make it to the Archives in the future.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival