A Story of Recovery
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, people showed incredible kindness and generosity to one another as they worked to rebuild their homes and communities. Neighbors helped neighbors and strangers worked together to care for those in need. When documentary filmmakers, New Yorkers and volunteers Nancy Kagan and David Sauvage told us they wanted to tell these stories, we knew we had to help.
Take a moment to watch these inspiring films. We believe in a world fueled by kindness, and we hope they inspire you to pitch in and make a difference in your own community.
More on Journey
- Changing Lives: 5by20 Expands by 41% to Reach 1.7 Million Women
- How We're Changing Our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle, in Western Europe
- Coca-Cola Partners with Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources and Ko’olau Mountains Watershed on Replenishment Project
- How WWF and Coca-Cola Are Working to Save Endangered Yangtze Finless Porpoises in China
- Conservationists and Coca-Cola Find Mutual Passion in Watershed Protection