A Story of Recovery
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, people showed incredible kindness and generosity to one another as they worked to rebuild their homes and communities. Neighbors helped neighbors and strangers worked together to care for those in need. When documentary filmmakers, New Yorkers and volunteers Nancy Kagan and David Sauvage told us they wanted to tell these stories, we knew we had to help.
Take a moment to watch these inspiring films. We believe in a world fueled by kindness, and we hope they inspire you to pitch in and make a difference in your own community.
More on Journey
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- Coca-Cola CEO: 'Progress is Achieved in Partnership, Not in Isolation'
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film