Harris & Ford, LLC, an African-American-owned company engaged in sourcing and distributing specialty products to a variety of industries, was established in 1994. By 2002, the business totaled 20 employees with sales of $50 million.
In 2003, through our Supplier Diversity Program, Harris & Ford began jointly sourcing ingredients for
The business stimulus and connections provided by
Make your plastic fantastic!
Learn how we create value through sustainable fashion.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Unites with Top Consumer Companies to Collectively Source from U.S. Women-Owned Businesses
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent Receives 2017 Water Leader Award
- Muhtar Kent Remarks: U.S. Water Partnership 2017 Water Leader Award
- Coca-Cola Partners with Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources and Ko’olau Mountains Watershed on Replenishment Project
- Conservationists and Coca-Cola Find Mutual Passion in Watershed Protection