Here in Atlanta, it’s definitely summer – quite hot and very humid. Summer is the time of cook-outs and picnics, and I thought this salad dressing recipe would be a great addition to any get-together this summer.
And if you live in an area of the world where winter is coming instead of summer, I think this dressing recipe will work well inside also!
Mustard herb salad dressing
1 cup oil
1/2 cup Coca-Cola
1/4 cup wine or cider vinegar or lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon French mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning herbs
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 small clove garlic, minced
Combine all ingredients. Beat until well blended. Pour into covered glass jar. Chill several hours to blend flavors. Shake before using.
Makes 1 3/4 cups dressing.
Do you have a favorite recipe using Coke or one of our other drinks as an ingredient?
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times