Last week, I mentioned that July is Ice Cream Month. Of all things, it’s also Baked Bean Month!
That makes some sense here in the U.S., as we often have baked beans with hot dogs and hamburgers at picnics, and the Fourth of July means a lot of picnics! I’ve even found a 1950
Of course, picnics vary around the world. In some areas, you may have baked beans for breakfast, but wouldn’t eat them while dining outside. In other countries, I think the idea of baked beans at any time of day might be quite unusual!
What’s your favorite picnic food? Does Coke “go better” with it?
More on Journey
- Bud's Place: An Excerpt from Play it Again Sam: The Notable Life of Sam Massell, Atlanta's First Minority Mayor
- ‘A Coke For Everyone’: Brand Celebrates the ‘Wonder of Us’ in Inclusive Big Game Ad
- 100 Days to PyeongChang: Meet Coke's 2018 Olympic Winter Games Athletes
- Specialty Sodas With a Local Twist: Coke Leans Into Handcrafted Heritage With New Flavors
- Markus Sebastiano Creates Artwork Commemorating Coca-Cola Northern New England’s 40th Anniversary