In 1995, Coca-Cola went into outer space for the third time. (Our first trip was in 1985.) But this 1995 trip marked the first time Coke was consumed in space by a woman -- Astronaut Eileen Collins.
More on Journey
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit