In 1995, Coca-Cola went into outer space for the third time. (Our first trip was in 1985.) But this 1995 trip marked the first time Coke was consumed in space by a woman -- Astronaut Eileen Collins.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times