Today in the U.S. is a day known for shopping. It’s the day after Thanksgiving, which means the start of the holiday shopping season, and huge sales and discounts.
In fact, people start shopping before dawn, all to get the best price on a certain item. (I think some do it for the thrill too!)
Our offices at Coke are closed today, so I was not up at 4 AM to shop. Instead, I’ll wish a happy shopping day to those who were out so early -- and still may be out shopping.
Just remember to take a Coke break and shop refreshed!
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History