Today in the U.S. is a day known for shopping. It’s the day after Thanksgiving, which means the start of the holiday shopping season, and huge sales and discounts.
In fact, people start shopping before dawn, all to get the best price on a certain item. (I think some do it for the thrill too!)
Our offices at Coke are closed today, so I was not up at 4 AM to shop. Instead, I’ll wish a happy shopping day to those who were out so early -- and still may be out shopping.
Just remember to take a Coke break and shop refreshed!
More on Journey
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?