Can you believe we made this ad as late as 1950??
Posters and blotters like this one helped teach people how to drink directly from a Coke bottle – instead of drinking out of a glass or with a straw.
My favorite is the reminder to tilt your head back together with the bottle when you sip!
More on Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta