Can you believe we made this ad as late as 1950??
Posters and blotters like this one helped teach people how to drink directly from a Coke bottle – instead of drinking out of a glass or with a straw.
My favorite is the reminder to tilt your head back together with the bottle when you sip!
More on Journey
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives