Can you believe we made this ad as late as 1950??
Posters and blotters like this one helped teach people how to drink directly from a Coke bottle – instead of drinking out of a glass or with a straw.
My favorite is the reminder to tilt your head back together with the bottle when you sip!
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola