Members of my team have been waiting all year for today -- the day I get to recognize "Talk Like a Pirate Day" on my blog! (They really have been waiting for this since January!)
I'd like your help with honoring this special day. What would you have said about today if you were writing this?
The game: How would you tie Coke and Talk Like a Pirate Day together? How does a pirate ask for a Coca-Cola?
Though your "line" doesn't have to relate to this, here is a pirate-related Coke image for you -- a Coca-Cola parrot festoon from 1933:
Leave me a comment with your best Coca-Cola / pirate line and I’ll announce the winner on Thursday. The winner will receive a prize (not a grand prize, but a prize!).
I look forward to reading your best puns, jokes and “aaarrrrggg” comments!
More on Journey
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy