Happy Independence Day to those in the U.S.!
The week of July 4th is generally when the Collectors Club holds its international convention, so I’ve spent the 4th watching fireworks in cities from Chicago to Dallas.
So grab a cold Coke and head out to the fireworks display in your home town!
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion