Happy Independence Day to those in the U.S.!
The week of July 4th is generally when the Collectors Club holds its international convention, so I’ve spent the 4th watching fireworks in cities from Chicago to Dallas.
So grab a cold Coke and head out to the fireworks display in your home town!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership