Happy Independence Day to those in the U.S.!
The week of July 4th is generally when the Collectors Club holds its international convention, so I’ve spent the 4th watching fireworks in cities from Chicago to Dallas.
So grab a cold Coke and head out to the fireworks display in your home town!
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership