Today is Canada Day, a day to celebrate the country. I’ve visited Canada a number of times, getting to see both coasts and a bit in between. While I don’t like to pick favorites, my last vacation there was in Vancouver, and I must say it was just beautiful.
Some of our most passionate Coke collectors are from Canada, and – ironically – they are celebrating Canada Day in Dallas, Texas! That’s the site of this week’s Coca-Cola Collectors Club convention, where I’m heading tomorrow.
In honor of today’s holiday, I wanted to share this “Made in Canada” trolley sign from around 1918. Happy Canada Day!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- 5 Artists Who Will Transform How You See Coca-Cola
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests