Today is Canada Day, a day to celebrate the country. I’ve visited Canada a number of times, getting to see both coasts and a bit in between. While I don’t like to pick favorites, my last vacation there was in Vancouver, and I must say it was just beautiful.
Some of our most passionate Coke collectors are from Canada, and – ironically – they are celebrating Canada Day in Dallas, Texas! That’s the site of this week’s Coca-Cola Collectors Club convention, where I’m heading tomorrow.
In honor of today’s holiday, I wanted to share this “Made in Canada” trolley sign from around 1918. Happy Canada Day!
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times