Today is Canada Day, a day to celebrate the country. I’ve visited Canada a number of times, getting to see both coasts and a bit in between. While I don’t like to pick favorites, my last vacation there was in Vancouver, and I must say it was just beautiful.
Some of our most passionate Coke collectors are from Canada, and – ironically – they are celebrating Canada Day in Dallas, Texas! That’s the site of this week’s Coca-Cola Collectors Club convention, where I’m heading tomorrow.
In honor of today’s holiday, I wanted to share this “Made in Canada” trolley sign from around 1918. Happy Canada Day!
More on Journey
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit