Sunday is Easter, and I thought you’d enjoy this 1953 U.S. poster. This week, the Archives team and I are attending a Coca-Cola Collectors Club convention called Springtime in Atlanta, which ends with a banquet Saturday night. The convention has become part of my Easter tradition.
More on Journey
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961