Sunday is Easter, and I thought you’d enjoy this 1953 U.S. poster. This week, the Archives team and I are attending a Coca-Cola Collectors Club convention called Springtime in Atlanta, which ends with a banquet Saturday night. The convention has become part of my Easter tradition.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes