Sunday is Easter, and I thought you’d enjoy this 1953 U.S. poster. This week, the Archives team and I are attending a Coca-Cola Collectors Club convention called Springtime in Atlanta, which ends with a banquet Saturday night. The convention has become part of my Easter tradition.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem