Now for some of you, you may think I hit the button on this a bit early – that Father’s Day isn’t until next Sunday. But today is Father’s Day in Belgium, home of this 1954 Coca-Cola calendar.
I’ve only just learned that many of us recognize dad on different days. In Denmark, Father’s Day was June 5. Those of us in the U.S. (and our friends in Canada, Japan, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom) will celebrate dad next Sunday.
To all the dads out there – wherever you are – have a great day!
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years